This is my son Brennen! (The white one, also known as the white delight) He is just too cute he is loving his mission so much! He is in MOLLENDO, PERU right now which i'm not really sure where that is... but he is a zone leader there and he is just loving the work. He is supposed to come home in four months but sometimes i wonder if he'll even come home he loves it so much! He is a crazy boy he loves to joke around and laugh. He brings a lot of life to our family and a lot of craziness. i sometimes wonder if thats because he was born on April fools day. we love him. Garren, Cameron and I are going down there two weeks before his release date and spending a lot of time down there with brennen and just traveling around EVERYWHERE I swear. I'm pretty nervous about it two weeks is a long time but i'm getting excited.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well thank goodness he's the white one, or else I'd have some serious questions for you, Mother.
I'm so psyched for Peru Mom, you don't even know!
Post a Comment