I love being a grandma. I love to hear Emma say grandma and papa. It is so fun to watch Emma and Cole grow
and to be a part of their lives. It is also great to see Ashlee and Casey take on the role of parenting. They are such good parents. Emma and Cole add so much happiness to our family. They get so much attention from their aunts and uncles who love them so much too!
Emma is three in a half now and Cole just turned one. He is started to walk little by little and he is just adorable. Emma is in love with Princesses and her favorite is Cinderella. I got her this blanket in california at Disneyland recently that has princesses on it and she just loves it so much. She is so much fun to buy stuff for!
1 comments:
I'm so glad you started a blog! It's so fun. Now the challenge is keeping it up to date. Cute pictures! You have the cutest grandkids...
Post a Comment