Tuesday, July 15, 2008
"Blink " Champion
I just have brag a little about Bryce. When we were up camping with the family Staci had a "Blink" tournament. It was a really fun game that everyone could participate in. Not all of us participated in the tournament but it was fun. Bryce won the tournament. He became the "Blink" champion. Way to go Bryce!! We had a great time. I really love to be with my family. We really do have fun when we are together.
Posted by Kayla at 9:42 PM
Labels: Mann camping trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
To Bryce...You're mine next year. Ya hear??? DO NOT under estimate the biggest loser!! :)
If I had been at peak performance (more sleep...) I would have been more of a competitor. It was a really fun game! Way to go Bryce!
You know, I beat Bryce the day before. If I hadn't had a few bad luck games and gone up with him, I think I would have given him a shot for the title. (I also beat Stacy in the tournament, so yeah, I'm pretty good too..;) )
Post a Comment