
I just wanted to talk a little bit about these four wonderful boys. Two of them are my sons and the other two are my nephews. They are such great examples of sacrifice. They are devoting 2 years of their life to the service of the Lord. Cam hasn't left yet but is anxiously awaiting his turn to go. I have been watching them as they have grown up and they have been really looking forward to their missions. Watching them grow and seeing how Jake has grown by serving has been wonderful to see. I love them so much. We are blessed as a family for their service.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Posted by Kayla at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's such a great picture of them...wish Brennen was really in it! :) It's so awesome that they've all decided to serve a mission.
I know, we rock ;)
Post a Comment